4 LED colours to help treat a variety of skin problems!
LED light treatment (also known as phototherapy) has been around for several years already, and it’s quickly gaining popularity due to its ability to treat various skin conditions – without causing any discomfort or side effects. Moreover, everyone can benefit from this treatment, regardless of age.
How does it work?
Light technology utilises multiple wavelengths of light energy that are delivered onto the treated areas of your face. It increases the energy level in the cells and kick-starts metabolic activity in fibroblasts—collagen-producing cells responsible for skin repair. This results in collagen growth as well as the formation of new capillaries for better blood circulation, both essential elements in healthy skin.
The LED lights also reduce inflammation and muscle spasms. The LED lamp can also be a multi-purpose tool that eliminates various skin issues, including acne, scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and cellulite. This procedure is completely painless – and may even feel pleasant!
We recommend it for…
Each of the 4 colours has a specific temperature, wavelength, density, and energy level.
- signs of skin ageing
- flabby skin
- mature skin
- fine lines, folds, wrinkles
- skin in need of soothing
- vascular skin
- dark spots and blemishes
- acne scarring
- various types of acne
- oily skin
- clogged pores
- dry and dehydrated skin
- sensitive skin
- mature skin with signs of ageing
- stress (yellow light relaxes the nervous system and increases lymphatic circulation)
- improves skin tone and texture
- reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- speeds up the healing process in acne-prone skin
- treats acne
- treats psoriasis
- reduces redness and discolouration
- reduces the appearance of scars
- gives a more youthful and radiant appearance
- anti-bacterial effect
- safe, completely painless procedure