Say hello to your clear, acne-free, and wrinkle-free skin!
Microdermabrasion is commonly used to treat acne, scars, blackheads, and combat the first signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles – effectively turning back the clock on visible skin damage. The treatment is carried out using special equipment with a diamond scrubber head, which removes the outermost layer of the skin to rejuvenate it.
The applicator clears away the outer layer of dry, dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft and smooth. The treatment also improves the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation marks and uneven skin tone. Suitable even for sensitive skin!
How does it work?
The first step of microdermabrasion is cleansing the face with a gentle cleanser. Next, a special wand with a diamond scrubber head will run over your skin in small circles for about 3-5 minutes.
This will polish away old skin surface layers, which contain sebum that can cause acne breakouts or clog hair follicles leading to blackheads or pimples. The suction on the wand helps remove dead skin cells.
After the treatment, your skin may be red or tender for several hours. The results are typically visible for about 3-4 months, so regular treatments are recommended. The frequency depends on your skin’s condition and your individual preferences. Most of our clients are satisfied with a series of 10 to 12 treatments.
We recommend it for…
- dry skin
- wrinkles and fine lines
- crow’s feet
- sun damage
- clogged, enlarged pores
- skin looks and feels softer and smoother
- the face appears more toned
- visible reduction of acne scars, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, etc.
- improves the appearance of skin that has been damaged by environmental factors like sun exposure, smoke, pollution, etc.
- improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including crow’s feet around the eyes
- helps to reduce acne breakouts
- unclogs pores
- treat eczema
- promotes healing after laser treatments or chemical peels