Has your body lost its firmness? Discover the power of PDO threads!
PDO threads are lifting sutures made from uniform synthetic fibres, which gradually dissolve under the skin. The insertion of PDO threads stimulates fibroblasts to produce new elastin and collagen fibres, boosting the natural hyaluronic acid synthesis.
As a result, the effects become visible gradually, and are typically long-lasting. This treatment phenomenally firms the skin, and is exceptionally helpful in decreasing the appearance of saggy skin, for example after a sudden weight loss.
How does it work?
Thread insertion is performed using a very thin cannula. The application of a local anaesthetic makes the PDO threading process painless. You may experience a slight pricking sensation. The treatment usually takes about 30 minutes, depending on the treatment area.
We recommend it for…
- a decrease in the production of collagen
- folds and wrinkles on the neck and décolletage
- stretch marks on the buttocks, abdomen, arms, and legs
- after liposuction procedures
- local fat deposits on the arms, abdomen, thighs, and buttocks
- tightening and lifting effect
- body sculpting
- stimulates cellular renewal and collagen production
- visible slimming effect on treated areas
- overall improvement of skin texture and tone
- no need for special preparation ahead of the procedure
- instant results
- no cuts or scars
- the threads are completely dissolvable (invisible)