The combination of two fibrin fractions – IPRF and SPRF – in one treatment!
The Plasma Complex is a unique regeneration beauty treatment using the potential of your own stem cells. This procedure consists of a subcutaneous delivery of a blend of two types of fibrins – platelet rich IPRF and cellular SPRF. This allows us to activate your “dormant” stem cells and tap into their regenerative properties.
The Plasma Complex is a comprehensive deep revitalisation treatment – it offers intense skin stimulation to form new collagen fibres, leading to visibly reduced wrinkles, lines, and scars (such as acne scarring).
How does it work?
The treatment involves taking a small sample of your blood – it is then centrifuged in a special machine. This process provides us with a unique fraction of platelet rich “SPRF” fibrin, rich in fibrinogen with growth agents and cellular fibrin “IPRF” containing blood-borne stem cells CD34+.
Then, the prepared formula is delivered deep into your skin through an injection. The effect will gradually enhance over time. The results usually last for several months.
We recommend it for…
- deep wrinkles, fine lines, and folds on the face, neck, and décolletage
- crow’s feet
- dehydrated skin
- oily and combination skin with a tendency to break out
- acne scars and sun damage
- sunken skin with tissue defects
- skin laxity
- visible signs of tiredness
- uneven skin tone
- skin lacking radiance, in need of revitalisation
- restores lost facial volume
- reduces the appearance of fine lines, folds, scars, and wrinkles
- treats any pigmentation problems
- dry or oily skin improvement
- reduction of scars and damage caused by sun exposure
- improves skin texture and colour
- overall skin rejuvenation
- restores a youthful appearance
- one of the most effective methods of rejuvenating the skin around the face, neck, and décolletage
- suitable for men and women