A scientifically proven method of improving the quality and appearance of mature skin!
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma – also known as a Vampire Facelift) + PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) is a highly effective therapy that combines two treatments based on extracting growth factors obtained from a blood sample and re-introducing it into the patient’s skin. The plasma contains growth factors and stem cells, which stimulate biological renewal. These treatments are widely used for their unique healing and regenerative qualities, to treat areas that commonly show the first signs of ageing.
Platelet Rich Plasma introduced under the skin quickly releases a high concentration of growth factors that initiate and stimulate the regeneration and reconstruction of tissues. Platelet Rich Fibrin is also obtained from blood, but the centrifugation process is slower, so it has slightly different properties, and the effects last longer.
How does it work?
A small amount of blood is drawn from your arm and placed in a special tube that separates the blood into its three components: red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The red cells are discarded while the two other components are re-injected into the treated area.
The platelets are rich in growth factors that attract stem cells to the area where the injections are given. They help to promote healing, which can then stimulate collagen production for plumper skin and more defined contours, reduce wrinkles, and stimulate hair growth.
For optimal, long-lasting results, the PRP + PRF therapy should be carried out in 3-4 sessions, with one maintenance treatment after 3 months.
We recommend it for…
- first signs of skin ageing: wrinkles around the eyes, neck wrinkles, crow’s feet, nasolabial lines, forehead lines, frown lines, laughter lines, and sagging cheeks
- acne scars
- skin laxity
- sun damage or sunspots
- skin lacking radiance
- uneven skin tone
- signs of tiredness
- hair loss
- more effective than PRP
- deep skin revitalisation
- smooths wrinkles and fine lines
- improves skin tension
- eliminates acne scars
- rejuvenates the under-eye area
- reduces the size of open pores
- improves skin texture and tone
- suitable for both men and women
- no side effects (little or no swelling, bruising, or lumping)
- one of the best methods of rejuvenating the skin around the face, neck, and décolletage